Handmade by You Workshops FAQs
How do I register for a workshop/class?
- Click on the item/date of the workshop you're interested in. Then, click on the "register" button and submit your information with payment.
- All classes are capped at 12 attendees and once 12 people have registered for a class, the class is sold-out.
- Registration for each workshop will automatically be closed 24 hours before the class, to give us time to prep all the materials needed.
What if I can't attend, after I've registered/paid?
- Because of the custom nature of our classes and the limited seating of our workshop, we do not offer refunds. If you contact us within 48 hours of the class starting, we will be happy to offer you a workshop credit to a future class, or you can send someone else in your place. We'll even create the project for you if you prefer.
- Any notice given less than 48 hours prior to a class will be subject to a transfer fee to be transferred to a future workshop.
- If a person registers and then does not attend the class without any communication, (NO SHOWS), the registration is forfeited, as that seat could have been sold to someone else and materials were prepared for that person.
Do you offer Private Parties?
- Absolutely! We can accommodate up to twelve people per session. You can even pick the project everyone will work on. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information.
If you still have questions, please email your question to email@example.com.