Frequently Asked Questions
If you can't find the answer here, please email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When will my order ship?
Please note: All of my products are handmade to order and may take up to two weeks to be created before shipping. A tracking number will be sent to your email address when your order is shipped.
When do I pay for my order?
Again, all of my products are made to order and I can not begin creating the item until full payment has been received.
What do you charge for shipping?
- Shipping costs vary, based on the size and weight of the item. Many of our items are larger than a standard USPS box, and may be an awkward size. To save our customers on shipping fees, we often create our own packaging and typically ship either USPS or UPS Ground.
- We try to list standard shipping fees on each item's listing so there are no surprises.
How are items packaged/shipped?
- In order to save our customers on shipping fees, and because it's difficult to find boxes that fit our custom items, we often create our own packaging in which to ship customer orders. All items are carefully packaged to avoid any form of damage during shipment.
- We typically ship via UPS Ground, but if there is a more cost-effective way to get your item to you in a timely fashion, we will occasionally use a different shipping company.
What is your return/refund policy?
- Our goal is to maintain our 5-star customer service rating with each and every one of our customers, new and repeat. Within 30 days after you have received your order, if you find that you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact us to let us know what issues you might be having with your order.
- PLEASE NOTE: Custom/Personalized orders are not eligible for returns, unless an error was made on our part. Other merchandise must be returned in the same condition as it was received and return shipping charges are non-refundable and are the responsibility of the customer. Refunds will be made for the price of the item, excluding shipping fees. Your satisfaction and happiness is our #1 priority. We really do want to know if you're not absolutely thrilled with your order. If an error was made on our part, we'll do everything in our power to fix it.